Friday, September 29, 2017

Supporting Colin Kaepernick, You Never Know What Might Come Your Way

When two Washington Redskins running backs saw an 11-year-old, Jaden, wearing a Colin Kawpernick jersey in a GameStop store, they complimented the youth on his jersey, and bought him an Xbox. 

Jaden said of Kaeprenick in a follow-up interview, “I liked how he wasn’t afraid to show what he thought.”  “He risked getting fired, which was a big thing. I wouldn’t even do that, but he did, and I really like him for standing out. I don’t know if people agree with it, but he just doesn’t care what people say and that’s inspired me and probably inspired other people.”

So many of us are breaking down our country's hierarchies, one day at a time.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2017/09/28/a-kid-walked-into-a-gamestop-wearing-a-colin-kaepernick-jersey-two-nfl-players-bought-him-an-xbox/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.227da27a6273