Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Hierarchial God Sends Hierarchical President

Typically, people who profess a deity who supports hierarchies will find people who also support hierarchies to be "Sent from God."

Energy Secretary Rick Perry said in a portion of an interview released by "Fox & Friends" this past weekend that he believes President Trump is the “chosen one.”

"God's used imperfect people all through history. King David wasn't perfect. Saul wasn't perfect. Solomon wasn't perfect,” Perry said in the clip.

“And I actually gave the president a little one-pager on those Old Testament kings about a month ago and I shared it with him,” he continued. “I said, 'Mr. President, I know there are people that say you said you were the chosen one and I said, 'You were.’ "

"I said, 'If you're a believing Christian, you understand God's plan for the people who rule and judge over us on this planet in our government,’ ” he added.

Amazing what hierarchy supporters will do to build and maintain their hierarchies.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/471868-rick-perry-says-trump-is-the-chosen-one?fbclid=IwAR0nvz3i27JsZOqAFywfqzhDbrpfWbsC7P4WA2dkXN0yFUi2Y7js_ZbUZwI